But, after all, how to create a psychographic profile of your clients? With a simple step by step you can put this into practice:
- Interview your customers about their desires, habits, and preferences
- Evaluate indicators and use big data to your advantage
- Seek help from subject matter experts such as marketing consultants and research professionals,
- Analyze customers’ interests, activities, and opinions and build the psychographic profile that most closely matches reality.
The characteristics raised will help your company create a persona that matches the company’s ideal customer, who is more likely to identify with your products and values. As a result, your team will be able to segment marketing actions, generating a better return on investment, including campaigns such as Google Ads, by reaching an audience that resembles the profile created. Click here for more detail
What Is Analyzed Through Psychographic Segmentation?
Demographic and psychographic segmentation are different examples of market segmentation. Demographic segmentation cuts the market with information such as:
- Marital status;
On the other hand, psychographic segmentation, as its name suggests, uses in its favor the analysis of more subjective elements such as:
- Opinions and beliefs about society
- Activities of your choice.
Because they offer information with different focuses, demographic and psychographic segmentation can be used together to create a more detailed image of the company’s ideal customer. Another model that might be pleasing to this assessment is that of behavioral segmentation that uses information such as:
- frequency of use,
- benefits sought,
- degree of loyalty or loyalty to the brand,
- stage of the purchase journey in which the customer is.
An example of behavioral targeting is identifying customers who consume the marketed product every day. Adding information to assembling the company’s ideal profile and client contributes to several areas of the organization, including the creation of paid ad campaigns, email marketing, and even content marketing, SEO and Instagram business account