Ever since their inception, chatbots have remained to be an important part of ecommerce industry. But, today, it’s the mind of every business, as companies are looking for ways on how they can incorporate them. However, like with most of the things that are new to any industry, people also have certain questions about chatbots and their importance like:
- Why use chatbots for businesses?
- What are the different types of chatbots?
- Should one invest in having a chatbot for the business?
Since the bots are here to say, this article explains everything that you always wanted to know about this one-of-a-kind program.
Why Use Chatbots For Businesses?
Chatbots are known for their consistent responses and the best part is that having them would make mean you can give an instant response 24X7, while collecting all the crucial data that is important for your business. Further, the bots can be implemented across various channels including but not limited to social media, SMS, live chat and website too.
What Are The Different Types of Chatbots?
There is an extensive range of chatbots available and some of the most common ones are:
- Website Chatbots- the first point of interaction when someone visits your website, leading to seamless interaction
- Facebook Chatbots- automated messaging to either answer the questions of customers or offer them the needed information.
- Twitter Chatbots- increases the sales of the company and takes the brand engagement to new heights.
Should Your Business Invest in Chatbots?
Based on what the AI-powered chatbots were able to achieve, every business should give a good thought to create a botline (สร้างบอทไลน์, which is a term in Thai) using the services of an experienced chatbot developer. It would apparently be the difference between a successful business offering the finest customer experience and an average business with poor customer interaction.